Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rabbi Sherre Hirsch...

... is the author of We Plan, God Laughs: What to Do When Life Hits You Over The Head a wonderful book that I am currently reading. Below is her letter:


Dear Friend,

Life certainly hit us over the head.

Four months after
We Plan, God Laughs was published my mother was diagnosed with Glioblastoma (GBM) stage 4 brain cancer. I dedicated this book to my mother for her courage and how she overcame so many challenges in her life. Now she is facing her biggest challenge yet, and she and many others suffering with GBM need your help.

Today, June 16, 2009, my mother turns 65 years old and the paperback of
We Plan, God Laughs goes on sale.

In celebration, I will be donating 10% of the paperback profits to the Art of the Brain Fund to help in the fight against brain cancer.

To celebrate with us:
1. Buy the paperback of
We Plan, God Laughs.
2. Send this email to three friends and ask them to do the same.
I pray that the new edition of
We Plan, God Laughs will heal in more ways than one.

Warmly,
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch



No comments: